Why Sell Eli's Gluten Free Cookies?
More and more customers are seeking gluten-free products.
Eli’s Gluten Free Cookie dough is a high-quality, locally-sourced and certified gluten-free product
1. Place cookie dough on CLEAN surface.
2. Using a CLEAN spoon, scoop off desired amount of dough.
3. Place cookies on baking sheet lined with CLEAN foil or parchment.
4. Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees – until cookies are slightly golden and still soft to touch.
5. Remove cookies with CLEAN spatula and serve on CLEAN plate.
Important: Clean surface means area has been wiped down to prevent contact with any gluten containing products, i.e wheat, rye, barley, malt & oats. In lieu of cleaning the surface, a new sheet of foil can be used.